Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
- Create and maintain a strategy for cultivating existing donors and seeking new donors.
- Steward a portfolio of existing and prospective donors, communicating regularly, and adding new donors and prospects to that portfolio often.
- Lead colleagues in how to best manage their donor portfolios, and work with the VP of Organizational Advancement and President and CEO as needed to assist them in stewarding their portfolios.
- Develop and track relevant fundraising and engagement metrics to monitor and manage the full team’s progress towards goals.
- Manage 2 team members, including the Advancement Manager, Donor Relations and Events and Advancement Specialist.
- Contribute to development strategy, budget and campaign development, event planning, and operations to best meet the needs of both donors and organization.
- Work within the donor database to add notes, and pull and refine reports for multiple audiences.
- Tailor acknowledgment letters and outreach to donors, as well as craft and contribute to proposals as needed.
- Meet regularly with program staff to collect stories, discuss data (qualitative & quantitative), and other information pertinent to the development of compelling campaigns and conversations.
- Work with program directors to identify and steward donors from their networks and program communities.
- Collaborate with team to share and implement best practices.
- Be available for night and weekend work as necessary to cultivate donors.
- Other duties as needed.