Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Credit Collections Specialist will facilitate collection of delinquent accounts; the Clerk will also assist individuals with the initial credit application process.
· Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
· Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
· Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details; schedules follow-up communication with account holder.
· Processes credit applications, collecting further information as needed.
· Reviews credit references by independently validating references provided by the applicant or by using a credit reporting service.
· Prepares recommendations for increasing or decreasing credit limits based on account holder’s payment history.
· Determines, based on established credit guidelines, credit limit to be approved.
· Consults with credit manager or other appropriate personnel when client credit requests exceed established guidelines.
· Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
· Performs other related duties, as required.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate with account holders in a courteous manner.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Two years of related experience in accounts receivable preferred.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer