As our Plant Controller, you will report directly to the CFO on all accounting and finance functions for this 70M plant. We are in high growth mode as our international company is cresting 1B in revenue. You will be an integral part of the next phase of our growth. We are looking to rely on you for intense data analysis and support for decisions that will make powerful operational and financial impacts.
In this role, you will ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, cost accounting, inventory control, and process improvement. You will also collaborate with leaders to provide financial insights to drive business decisions and support overall company goals. You will be a critical team member of the plant leadership and must demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply accounting principles while working effectively with various departments within the company on cross-functional activities.
● Perform all accounting and finance functions for the Leominster, MA location, including cost accounting, inventory control, and process improvement.
● Manage transactional processing and ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
● Lead the annual site budgeting process and provide financial insights to support overall company goals.
● Perform month-end close and maintain reconciliations to the general ledger trial balance.
● Lead inventory cycle count reconciliations and occasional physical inventories. for continuous improvement of processes and services to make efficient use of company resources.
● Maintain files of all accounting-related documents and provide recommendations for continuous improvement of processes and services to make efficient use of company resources.
● Lead inventory cycle count reconciliations and occasional physical inventories.
● Give recommendations for continuous improvement of processes and services to make efficient use of company resources.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, with experience in Great Plains a plus entry and other such financial transactions.
● Excellent technical knowledge of accounting, reconciliation, journal entry and other such financial transactions.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, with experience in Great Plains a plus.
● Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
● Ability to work independently in a hands-on individual contributor role.
● High level of personal initiative and the ability to work independently. accuracy and a detail-oriented mindset.
● High level of personal initiative and the ability to work independently.
● Analytical and inquisitive with unassailable integrity.
● Good judgment and decision-making skills.
● Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
● 4+ years of experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment is a must
Our team in Leominster, MA is looking forward to bringing on this critical role to further our growth and development. Here, you will enjoy a professional group of people who are dedicated to our mission. Additionally, you will receive exceptional benefits including a 10% annual bonus, medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO and a 401K with company match. If you feel this opportunity may be the right step on your career path, please apply today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.