The Residential Clinician provides individual, family, and/or group counseling in the therapeutic milieu, family homes or other community-based location. The Clinician will conduct screenings and assessments to collaboratively develop treatment action plans with youth, families, and collaterals as indicated. The Clinician will also provide crisis management and intervention as appropriate. Regular ratings of progress toward goals and discharge planning are expected. Individual and team-based services will be provided.
The qualified candidate will have a Master’s degree in Human Services or closely related field. The qualified candidate must demonstrate a commitment to family preservation and reunification and understand separation issues and loss experienced by youth in care. Excellent communication and computer skills required. Valid driver’s license required.
This is a full-time position located in North Central Massachusetts and will include community-based travel and implementation. Work schedule must accommodate the needs of the youth/family. Bilingual/bicultural candidates are encouraged to apply.
In addition to very competitive salaries LUK offers a substantial and unique benefit package found here.
Introduction to LUK, Inc.:
LUK has deep roots in Central Massachusetts. We’re driven by our values and we’re serious about our work. It’s not easy work, but it is rewarding! With Crisis as our middle name (LUK Crisis Center), we are well versed in handling all kinds of issues that may arise. LUK exists to help people thrive – the people we serve and the people who work here. We appreciate creative thinking, uniqueness, and tenacity. We encourage staff to participate in numerous opportunities to grow as an individual and a member of a team, influence others and be influenced, be your best and do your best. We provide individualized services to the people we work with and offer flexibility so that staff can meet responsibilities at work and outside of work. The community is “LUK-y” to have the skills, experience, and talent of our staff!
For more information, please visit our website & social media accounts!
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | AmazonSmile
The Residential Clinician will provide assessments, treatment planning, and clinical services to youth in placement in order to enhance their safety, well-being, and permanency.
- Participate in the intake/assessment process for youth, meeting all LUK standards and contractual expectations
- Oversee the development and implementation of the treatment plan and progress reviews
- Provide trauma-informed clinical services (individual, family, crisis) within the ARC framework and in accordance with the individual treatment plan
- Maintain timely, accurate, strength-based, and trauma-informed documentation in compliance with agency and funding/regulatory entities
- Collaborate with internal and external members of a multidisciplinary team to support youth and families in achieving their goals
- Provide services in a manner that supports and promotes the overall safety, permanency, and well-being of the youth
- Participate in youth- and family-centered treatment team meetings and other necessary team meetings
- Maintain timely and effective communication with families and collaterals as indicated in the treatment plan and as needed
- Model skills for families and coach/mentor them to develop their own skills
- Interface with licensing, regulatory, accrediting and funding sources as needed
- Attend and participate in weekly scheduled supervision and LUK trainings
- Participate in the Placement On Call System as scheduled
- Gain an understanding and commitment to LUK’s Mission, Vision, and Values and provide congruent services
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Master’s Degree in Human Services or closely related field
- Bilingual/bicultural candidates encouraged to apply
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Internet access for remote work
- Driver’s license along with reliable and safe transportation
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain therapeutic relationships
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume sharing your interest and unique qualifications for this position to:
Online: Click “Apply for Job” below, fill out demographic information, and attach your resume and cover letter.
Mail: Director of Human Resources
545 Westminster Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Email: HR@LUK.org HR@LUK.org with the subject line “Residential Clinician”
The Residential Clinician will work in North Central Massachusetts with access to office space in Fitchburg. Transportation required. Ability to work remotely on occasion.
Salary Range and Benefits:
Contact LUK’s Human Resources Department for information on the salary range.
For benefit-eligible positions, LUK provides an extensive and unique benefit package. For more information on LUK’s employment benefits please visit: www.LUK.org/Benefits
LUK Division: Residential Services
LUK Component: N/A
Direct Supervisor: Residential Clinical Supervisor
LUK Staffing Category: 5
This position is 40 hours per week
This is a salary position: ☒
This is an hourly position: ☐
This position is benefit eligible: ☒
This position is community-/home-based ☒
EOE and Diversity Commitment
LUK is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our diverse workforce has talented professionals like you throughout the agency – from those with lived experience to recent college grads to seasoned professionals. We believe that the diversity of our workforce is a strength that helps us best meet the needs of the people we serve.