CDL TRUCK DRIVER - 5,000 BONUSTyngsborough, Massachusetts, 01879Full time
- Overtime Eligible
- $5,000.00 Stay on bonus
- $200.00 annual boot allowance
- Earn quarterly safety bonuses up to $1,200.00
- Paid training
- Weekly pay!
E.L. Harvey & Sons is looking for a safety conscience CDL Swing Driver to join our GROWING team in Tyngsborough, MA. Drivers interested in secure, steady employment in a family atmosphere are encouraged to apply.
Why Join Us?
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
CULTURE It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
RESPECT We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a commercial truck for all lines of business on specified routes to collect solid waste. Waste experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and unloading, at times with no helpers.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement
- Possess a clean safety and driving record
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status.