Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Full Job Description
- Retail Sales, 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
Full Job Description
FULL TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Job Summary: Responsible for providing retail and/or gasoline customers with a satisfying shopping experience, including fast and friendly service. Major responsibilities beyond customer satisfaction include completing cashier transactions, maintaining general appearance and cleanliness in a fast-paced environment while adhering to company policies.
We are looking for cashiers and gasoline attendants with the following attributes:
- Friendly, outgoing attitude with customers.
- Projects a respectful, professional manner at all times.
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked convenience store as directed by management in their assigned duties.
- Complies with company policies, federal and state laws regarding age-restricted sales of products such as tobacco and alcohol.
- Maintain store cleanliness standards.
- Replenishes stock at a level to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Completes duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains safe conditions and follows procedures in times of inclement weather, damage to the property or unforeseen emergencies.
- Reports to management any equipment or facility condition that is in need of repair or creates a hazard.
- Strict compliance of cash handling procedures, shift accounting, fuel operations and inventory accountability.
- Adheres to safety procedures and loss prevention policies designed to maintain a safe environment for employees and customers.
The right applicant will have:
- Strong people skills.
- Enthusiastic, service-driven attitude.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Dependable and respectful to others.
- Strong work ethic.