Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Do you have the desire to work with a highly reputable Certification Body, serving as a key member of our technical business unit? We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to oversee our Auditing team. This requires a high level of organizational skills as well as be comfortable holding technical conversations and presentations with staff and auditors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The function of the Audit Manager is to continually drive staff to be more knowledgeable of industry requirements and to improve internal/external processes while ensuring continued compliance to applicable accreditation and industry requirements.
- Evaluate application and associated documents in Contract Review process for ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Develop file review outputs through process feedbacks (training needs)
- Review accreditation requirements for impact to programs. (ANAB interpretations of ISO 17021-1)
- Develop/Implement annual company training plans (internal/external) via Training Portal
- Assist with sales visits and quotation review as needed
- Support Quality/Operations/Business development departmental needs
- Support Quality in auditor competence criteria process
- Support the semi-annual staff training seminars including content, external resources.
· Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
· 4 years of experience working with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or 45001 as a quality engineer, quality manager or quality control inspector
· Work experience with a quality management system related company
· A Bachelor Degree
· Knowledge of ISO
· Internal or Supplier Auditing experience
Our team is professional, down-to-earth and very supportive of professional growth and development. Benefits include Group Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Holiday, Paid Time Off and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.