Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Catania Oils a family owned and operated organization and a leading packager and processor of edible oils is seeking additional assistance to support our busy warehouse environment. You will be part of a dynamic team with overall responsibility for all material handling and trailer unloading.
- Safely operate a forklift in a food-grade manufacturing facility with respect for SOPs, GMPs and company property in the following ways:
- Perform walk-around inspection of forklift and fill out and turn in daily inspection report
- Daily battery maintenance/watering
- Weekly cleaning of forklift(s)
- Accurately picking, staging and loading orders as instructed by inventory system.
- Move product in warehouse to create necessary room using RF scanners
- Following proper stock rotation in both picking orders and when performing moves in warehouse - FIFO
- Supply production lines with raw materials as requested by work-orders and/or production personnel
- Unload inbound trucks of raw materials and verify, with shipper, quantities that are being put away
- De-palletize production lines in a timely manner and accurately put away materials from production lines using handled RF scanners.
- Handle and stack product.
- Conduct product rework as needed
- Allocate, process, and sign for incoming paperwork and outbound orders
Thank you for considering this opportunity with our organization. We are excited about the possibility of working with a talented and dedicated professional like yourself. If you believe you are a good fit for this position, please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications and potentially inviting you for an interview. Thank you again for your interest in our company.
High School Diploma or equivalency
Speaks English fluently
Forklift and Pallet Jack certification
Minimum of 1 year in warehousing or logistics
Experience with ERP system and RF Scanners is a plus