Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Vice President of Human Resources provides strategic senior leadership and direction for the HR function and partners with the executive leadership team on a broad array of issues related to the agency’s human capital. Supports the agency's mission, fundamental values and strategic plan. Additionally, the Vice President of Human Resources establishes human resources best practices and creates/manages a human resources team that delivers excellence in consultative, strategic and agency operations.
- Establishes and implements human capital strategies that support the achievement of the agency’s goals and objectives.
- Functions as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management teams regarding key organizational and management issues
- Ensures company’s fundamental values are communicated and understood at all levels, providing clarity for the behaviors expected of all employees in a high performance culture.
- Develops comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of the agency’s strategic goals
- Manages a staff of direct reports who are responsible for administering benefits, new employee orientation/on-boarding, recruitment, training and professional development
- Guides managers, supervisors, and division directors in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching
- Develops and implements comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost effective for the agency
- Ensures all agency policies, procedures and practices are current and in compliance with relevant local, state and federal laws, statutes and regulatory agencies’ guidelines
- Oversees the agency’s job title structure-including: creating appropriate job classifications, establishing competitive salaries and robust benefits program, plus benchmarking comparable institutions’ wages and benefits programs
- Acts as agency Corporate Compliance Officer
- Maintains compliance with applicable wage and hour laws, ERISA and other regulations that govern employee benefits, including, but not limited to health insurance, 401K Retirement Plan and employee leave
- Analyzes and implements process improvement changes for all systems and processes within Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Human Services; Master’s degree preferred
- SHRM and/or SPHR Certification highly desirable
- Proven superior communication skills, both in verbal and written English
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, supervision, teamwork, and training
- A valid driver's license, passable driving record, and acceptable background checks
The Arc of Opportunity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply and/or interview for a job, they may request it orally or in writing through the VP of Human Resources.