Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Current Vaccination (including Bivalent Booster) is an eligibility requirement for all positions unless in case of religious or medical exemption.
The Residential Manager (RM) supervises all direct support professionals (overnight awake/asleep, relief) and is responsible for the quality of direct support services provided in their assigned program, including ensuring the daily operations of programs meet Federal, State and agency compliance regulations.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (40 hr/week)
- Collaborates with the Division Director, management, peers, and direct reports in the planning, management, and fulfillment of the agency’s short/long term goals
- In partnership with Division Director and human resources department, conducts staff supervisions, provides coaching counseling, performance management, staff development, staff evaluations & assesses staff training needs with consistency
- Ensures staffing and scheduling meet program needs and adheres to the payroll budget
- Conducts interviews, reference checks, and program orientation with applicants & newly hired staff in accordance with organization policy, State and Federal labor laws
- Completes all administrative functions for the assigned program within the required time frames
- Acts as the primary leadership mentor for residential staff and interdisciplinary team members by providing necessary developmental training support and ensuring mandatory training compliance in assigned programs
- Responsible for implementing key objectives, ensuring high standards of direct care and ongoing monitoring and management of operations in the assigned residential program
- Implements Individual Support Plans (ISP) for individuals based on assessments, objectives, and goals
- Provides direct service to individuals served routinely
- Enhances and promotes The Arc of Opportunity’s strategic initiatives, overall brand, and organizational mission and values through positive promotion and representation
- Actively advocates for individuals served and demonstrates agency mission and values in all interpersonal and professional relations
- Must work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree in relative field and a minimum of one year experience in a human service field
- Minimum of 6 months human service supervisory experience or minimum of 1 year human service senior staff role experience
- Mathematical aptitude to reconcile monetary accounts, adhere to established budgets, schedule appropriately and control operational expenses within assigned areas of responsibility
- On call responsibilities
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable CORI/Fingerprint checks & driving record are required at all times during employment with The Arc of Opportunity
- Use of personal vehicles is required & must meet all State requirements to include a valid registration, insurance, & safety standards
- Ability and willingness to provide hand over hand assistance in personal care functions, including shower and hygiene assistance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.; kneel, bend and carry items; and sustain periods of walking, standing, sitting.
- Ability to physically assist individuals according to their needs and perform physical restraint if necessary.
- Functional and situational reasoning to follow policy, complete administrative tasks, problem solve, exercise sound judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, & crisis manage
- Communication skills in written and oral English which convey clear and concise information in a professional & respectful manner to individuals supported, family members/guardians, government agencies, & community partners
- Ability to work independently
Comprehensive benefits package including vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health, dental, life, disability, and 401K.
The Arc of Opportunity is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged.
The Arc of Opportunity North Central Massachusetts is a smoke free workplace and campus