Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Coordinator/grants administrator will play an essential team oriented role in the implementation of the MassHire North Central Workforce Board’s manufacturing, healthcare and transportation/logistics priority industry initiatives identified in the Central Region Workforce Blueprint. The program coordinator/grants administrator will also assist in the development and implementation of new grant opportunities that support the workforce development needs of the region.
- Create and maintain strong relationships within consortium stakeholders: the four year and community colleges, career centers, technical high schools, local chambers of commerce, workforce boards, secondary schools, and employers to help facilitate program goals
- Implement “initiative branding” for recruitment and marketing campaigns with a focus in the North Central region to help partners fill training classes in industry sectors
- Assist in the recruitment of employers to hire training participants
- Assist with organizing meetings as required in the development and implementation of grant programs
- Assist with data collection and disseminate as required to meet program goals
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings, events and presentations
- Hold community info sessions and/or fairs to increase the awareness of regional grant programs
- Data management and development of reports as directed by the program director
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years’ proven job experience in a professional environment
- Grant writing experience
- Creative, energetic and willing to be innovative
- Strong ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Experienced in managing projects with minimal supervision
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Strong writing and computer skills
- Experienced with social media platforms and website maintenance
- Available for occasional evenings and weekend events
Full-time, 37.5 hours a week. $50,000 to $60,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Health/dental benfits.
The MassHire North Central Workforce Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume/cover letter to:
MassHire North Central Workforce Investment Board
Jeffrey Roberge-Executive Director