Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Grants Project Manager will work in conjunction with the Grants Manager, Accounting, members of the Senior Leadership Team, and CHC program staff to implement the organization’s full portfolio of awarded grants, monitor the progression of grants, and ensure the completion of grant programs and deliverables.
- Reports to the Director of Grants & Marketing and works closely with the Grants Manager, Accounting, and pertinent CHC Senior Leaders to oversee the successful execution of awarded grants.
- Reviews the grant requirements of newly awarded grants with the Grants Manager and Accounting, creates a checklist for deliverables, and identifies appropriate CHC Senior Leaders for programmatic cooperation and grant execution.
- Develops, presents, and manages detailed project plans and calendars for awarded grants in order to set grant expectations and confirm grant needs, deliverables, and executable timelines with all invested parties.
- Coordinates multidisciplinary team meetings with appropriate CHC staff in various service lines and at all sites to focus on educating, building buy-in for, and executing grant project management plans.
- Works closely with the Grants Manager and Accounting to share grant needs, generate new codes, confirm reporting financial process(es), and verify that the grant(s) will be financially tracked.
- Manages changes to grant scope and timeline(s) by helping to troubleshoot roadblocks to progress, including assisting program staff with grant needs.
- Reports updates, concerns, and questions back to Grants Manager, Accounting, and Director of Grants & Marketing with ample time for follow-up, grant reporting needs, and problem-solving, if needed.
- Participates in funders’ meetings, calls, webinars, etc. to ensure that grant project goals and deliverables are on schedule for completion as well advocating for CHC with grant questions and concerns.
- Participates in the Grants Committee Meetings and contributes in facilitating meetings and documenting meeting minutes with the Grants Manager and Director of Grants & Marketing.
- Identifies and communicates programmatic needs and areas for strategic growth in reference to CHC’s grant portfolio, together with the Director of Grants & Marketing and Grants Manager.
- Liaisons with Human Resources and Marketing for fulfillment of grant deliverables, including the development and promotion of job descriptions for roles needed to fulfill grants.
- Maintains a list of staffing grant allocations and coordinates execution of Time and Effort Studies in coordination with the Grants Manager and Accounting.
- Demonstrates understanding and commitment of the health center mission.
- Demonstrates understanding and commitment to the established CHC Values and Standards.
- Performs other job-related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or Business preferred.
- Experience managing projects and ability to set and execute a strategy effectively are essential.
- Polished presentation, customer service, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communicator with a focus on empathetic listening.
- Curious, adaptable, open-minded, and interested in learning.
- Ability to motivate, collaborate, manage up, and be a key contributor to the overall team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Ability to collect, interpret, and see opportunity within data sets to support healthcare improvement.
- Knowledge of budgeting principles and procedures.
- Extremely well-organized with a superior attention to detail and able to follow-through on assignments.
- Familiarity with and/or interest in mastering business and project management software computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines and keep others accountable to set schedules.