Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc., located in Devens, MA, is seeking an individual skilled in purchasing, inventory management and distribution to join our team!
- Procures, receives, tracks and distributes all food and personal care items coming into the Pantry from a variety of sources
- Monitors inventory and responds to volume/demand fluctuations
- Determines equitable food distribution guidelines
- Supervises, trains and supports volunteers and Food Coordinator Assistant
- Proposes, tracks, and adheres to food purchasing budget
- Ensures a safe, adequate supply of high-quality food
- Ensures clean, safe receiving, storage, refrigeration, and distribution areas
- Collaborates with Executive Director, Board of Directors, other staff, committees and volunteers
- Meets with suppliers and major donors as required; maintains a positive working relationship with current and potential external resources
- Embraces the Loaves & Fishes commitment to dignity and support for all clients
- Associates degree plus 3 years leadership experience, or equivalent experience/training in analytics/logistics/inventory management/distribution processes
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proficient computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and basic database tools
- Knowledge of inventory systems, purchasing and budgeting processes
SCHEDULE: Follows Pantry open schedule, includes some Saturdays and evenings
BENEFITS: Paid time off, holidays, does NOT offer health insurance coverage
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or mail to Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc, P.O. Box 1, Ayer, MA 01432.
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit founded in 1983 to help struggling families by offering them the opportunity to shop for fresh and shelf-stable groceries,household supplies and personal hygiene items twice per month in an atmosphere of dignity and support. Our 350 volunteers help over 800 client families from our service area which includes the communities of Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton and Shirley, Massachusetts. To learn more about the Pantry please visit our website at https://www.loavesfishespantry.org.