Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Development Director provides leadership to the organizations efforts to obtain financial sustainability to supports its work, including annual and major giving, special events, direct mail, and on-line giving. Develops strategies for approaches to individuals, corporations, and foundations. Manages the marketing, promotional, and communication functions. Manages department budgets. Formulates and implements short, long, and strategic direction goals. Cultivates and sustains relationships with donors, influential leaders and decision makers throughout the community.
- Implements a strategic plan to raise vital funds for the organization in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
- Develops communication/marketing plans for review and approval by the CEO to benefit the future of the organization.
- Fulfills a public affairs role, which demands superb interpersonal skills to inspire and satisfying donors, board members, staff, and press.
- Collaborate and implements content for website, newsletters, social media, or marketing campaigns that advance the reputation of the organization including crisis communication responsibilities.
- Develops, implements, and oversees short and long-term action plans for fundraising activities, sponsorship acquisition, special events, stewardship, and communications.
- Directs the production of fundraising reports and sets priorities to support staff to implement action plans, measure results, and determine future courses of action.
- Directs the recruitment and supervision of volunteers for development activities.
- Evaluates campaign results and activities to identify strengths, threats, and opportunities.
- Conducts research and develops strategy for major donor cultivation including planned gifts and leadership gifts.
- Develops and maintains stewardship programs including gift acknowledgement, donor appreciation, and recognition.
- Coordinate the functions of the Fund Development Committee to ensure continuity excellence in stewardship.
- Prepare annual development budgets.
- A Valid driver’s license and acceptable CORI/SORI/Fingerprinting/ Driving Record results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and a minimum of five years successful development experience.
- A cover letter along with resume is required in order to be considered for this position.
Comprehensive benefits package including vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health, dental, life, disability, and 401K. Advancement opportunities.
The Arc of Opportunity is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged.
The Arc of Opportunity North Central Massachusetts is a smoke-free workplace and campus.