Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Current Vaccination (including Bivalent Booster) is an eligibility requirement for all positions unless in case of religious or medical exemption.
The Division Director of Nursing Services oversees the nursing staff by creating a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. Duties include evaluating and directing all nursing employees, establishing goals for nursing departments, and creating and enforcing compliant health care policies, and regulatory and licensing standards. Serves as agency liaison and advocates with health care professionals, participates as a member of the interdisciplinary teams, and provides advanced and specialized guidance around participants’ medical issues and overall healthcare.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm (40 hr/week)
- Oversees and develops all nursing personnel and leads all aspects of nursing and healthcare services for persons served
- Provides direction and consultative support to nursing and program teams for routine and intensive medical supports, complex medical needs, and medical emergencies
- Implements initiatives that delivers regulatory compliance within nursing documentation systems, nursing assessments, and healthcare protocols.
- Develops nursing and healthcare policies and procedures the complies with all regulatory, licensing, and accreditation standards
- Designs performance measurement and monitoring systems that effectively audits quality of care and adherence to medication administration program (MAP) nursing and medical protocols and DPH registration
- Analyzes compliance/trends and develops corrective action plans as necessary to ensure
- Builds training programs and operating policies that help nursing staff meet goals that improve the overall performance and well-being of persons supported
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with funding sources, staff, and families/guardians, managing concerns quickly and proactively
- Participates in team reviews in program screening, referral, intake, and discharge process for participants and makes recommendations/provides guidance around healthcare and nursing supports
- Directs agency-wide staff training regarding all medical and nursing care including diagnoses, medications, and medical treatments; assesses and develops staff trainings around participants’ healthcare and medical needs as required
- Facilitates and leads Healthcare Committee and participates in meetings and initiatives to meet requirements and enhance service delivery; serves as member of PBS Leadership Team and other committees as assigned
- Assists in development, utilization, and oversight of electronic health records system
- Provides consultation, case management and site visits as required.
- Enhances and promotes The Arc of Opportunity brand, strategic initiatives, and organization’s mission
- Develops and executes short- and long-term goals, which enhance and support organizational strategic plan and priority
- Conducts nursing interventions as needed to ensure regulatory compliance
- Registered Nurse, registered with the MA Board of Registration in Nursing required
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in a community health setting
- Prior experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or acquired brain injury
- A valid Driver’s license with acceptable driving record, acceptable CORI and current RN licensure are required throughout the duration of employment with The Arc of Opportunity.
- Functional and situational reasoning ability to gather and apply factual information, exercise sound judgment, problem solve and apply principles of influence systems such as motivation, team building, accountability, coaching/counseling of staff and leadership within the scope of the position.
- Proven ability to utilize electronic health record systems to monitor compliance (currently iCentrix and HCSIS)
- Mathematical aptitude for budgetary, funding, cost benefits analysis and general business purposes.
- Full vaccination status, unless in case of medical or religious exemption.
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Possess the dexterity and/or functional ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Ability to exert light to moderate physical effort which may involve lifting up to 25 pounds, pushing and/or pulling objects of similar weight.
Comprehensive benefits package including vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health, dental, life, disability, and 401K.
The Arc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply and/or interview for a job, they may request it orally or in writing through the VP of Human Resources.
Competencies: Nursing Supervision, Medical Issue Guidance, Case Management, Oversight, Medication Administration Program (MAP)