Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
- Part-time position, 15-20 hours per week, works primarily during open pantry hours (see website for Pantry schedule https://loavesfishespantry.org) to include Wednesdays, Fridays, some evenings and Saturdays, schedule subject to adjustment once COVID restrictions are lifted
- Monitors client flow, offers crisis assessment and service referrals to clients
- Assists with client and volunteer management
- Administrative duties to support the Client Counseling Team
- Benefits include paid time off and holidays
Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of experience in a social services/human services field
Master's Degree a plus
Preferred client management experience in a group setting
Skilled, attentive interviewer
Strong leadership ability including consensus-building
Ability to work independently, proven time management skills
Excellent organization and proactive communication skills (oral and written)
Proficient computer skills - email, word processing, spreadsheets, file management
Commitment to continuous process improvement
Commitment to the mission and goals of Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc.
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that helps those who face food insecurity in a supportive and dignified setting. We serve our neighbors in Ayer, Devens, Dunstable, Groton, Harvard, Littleton and Shirley. See website for additional information - https://loavesfishespantry.org. Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com