Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Senior Director, Product Marketing
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or General Manager with the expertise of a Product Marketer? Do you have a passion for deeply understanding customers and what they need, both today and tomorrow? Are you a visionary who can use customer insights, market data, and a deep understanding of industry trends to create forward-thinking product and go-to-market strategies? Are you a leader who can both influence senior leadership on big ideas and manage your team to execute, execute, execute? Are you action-oriented and wake up each day thinking about how to drive both customer success and revenue growth? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead product marketing for our Constant Contact brand. We are looking for someone who has a proven track-record of forward-thinking product vision that meets a clear market need with high likelihood of market acceptance. In this role, you will help shape our product strategy in close collaboration with Product leadership and define our go-to-market approaches so that we can execute on your vision. You will lead a team of product marketers to define positioning, packaging, and pricing strategies, drive sales and marketing plans, and execute cross-functionally on those plans. You will bring new offers to market, enhance existing offers, and find new ways to make Constant Contact the cornerstone of small business success. We are looking for a leader who can drive alignment on strategy and drive business results, all while building collaborative relationships across the business.
What you’ll do:
- Define data-backed product vision for Constant Contact in close partnership with Product leadership and other key stakeholders
- Develop insights on customers, competitors, and market trends that allow you to take action to unlock new opportunities and hedge against business threats
- Create alignment with Constant Contact leadership team on vision, develop execution strategies, and align cross-functional resources to execute on strategy
- Manage team of Constant Contact product marketers to execute on your priorities
- Craft offers and positioning that cuts through the clutter of a competitive market
- Define pricing and packaging strategies
- Partner with product and service delivery teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Collaborate with leaders of other functions to implement comprehensive sales and marketing plans (e.g. acquisition marketing, customer marketing, sales, etc.)
- Be a driving force for both customer success and Constant Contact financial goals, rigorously tracking and managing to KPI goals
- Develop the talent on your team so that they can meet their career goals and become the next generation of leaders for Constant Contact and Endurance more broadly
- Bachelor degree
- 10+ years of experience in software product strategy such as in Product Marketing, Product Management, Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting, or entrepreneurial roles
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Track record of defining product vision and executing plans to win market share
- Track record of defining positioning, pricing, and packaging strategies that drive business results
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Influential leader who builds trust with peers and superiors, can effectively “sell” new ideas in the face of opposition, and develops highly collaborative relationships
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced people-manager who can both drive results and develop careers
- Strong collaborator with experience leading teams of peers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- 3+ years management consulting experience at a top firm
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, or social media
- 2+ years of experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- 2+ years of experience in industries serving small businesses (or direct small business experience)
- Technology startup experience
Apply at https://careers.endurance.com/pages/endurance-brands-constant-contact?_ga=2.200883310.1171246705.1592309625-241065267.1572544090