Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
We need your help to spread the word about Bin there Dump That! Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Previous experience developing leads and managing follow up is preferred. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.Position is part-time, and can be partially work-from-home.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Contact potential clients through cold calls (via phone and in person) and emails
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report on weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Familiarity with MS Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills