Graphic Design Intern
MindsetGo is looking for a creative, knowledgeable, and passionate individual with the expertise and drive to develop content for our website, newsletters, social media streams, and other promotional materials. As graphic design intern you would be at the forefront of our marketing team, designing infographics, flyers, posters, and branded products. This is a unique opportunity to work on both conception and execution and see your work have a real impact not just on the brand, but on the current and future fans that follow, love, and work with MindsetGo. Because MindsetGo is a relatively small but growing company, you will be directly involved in decision-making and have the chance to collaborate one-on-one with the President of the company. We would also love to work with you so you can receive academic credit for this internship!
MindsetGo is a forward-thinking, fast-paced company that trains people of all ages to be more confident and skilled communicators through experiential learning workshops and coaching. Our three programs: Student Success, Family Success and Professional Success develop skill sets, support mindfulness around habit change and embrace a growth mindset. Our areas of expertise include: customer and employee engagement, sales training, career path development, and public speaking/presentation skills. We also do motivational speaking engagements and teach parents how to connect and relate to their children more effectively. We often pair with community and learning organizations to uniquely tailor each of our programs to our specific audience, so with this internship you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, making every experience different and exciting!
Interns will be directly involved in decision-making and have the chance to collaborate one-on-one with the President of the company. We would also love to work with you so you can receive academic credit for this internship! All positions are 8-15 hours, but flexible depending on company needs. If you are receiving this internship for academic credit and have weekly hour requirements from your college/university, please let us know.
Location: Our office is located on 18 Lyman Street in Westborough, MA, but much of our project-based work can be done from the comfort of your dorm, apartment, or home. Ask Mark (contact info. below) for more details when you apply!
Who are you?
- Well-organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Great oral, verbal, and visual communication skills to contribute to the humble voice of MindsetGo and our online presence.
- Evidence of graphic design abilities in the form of a portfolio.
- Solid understanding of SEO for web content (on-page and off-page).
- Proficiency in (as well as access to) Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, Constant Contact, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Working understanding of social media platforms and available tools.
- Persuasive communication skills.
- Willing to work independently with results-oriented work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial passion.
- Preferred Majors: Business, Marketing, Graphic Design, Art, Communication.
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
How can you help us?
- Contribute 8-15 hours per week*
- Design graphics for marketing pieces including but not limited to: emails, newsletters, social media, blogs, whitepapers, infographics, branded products, and guides; for both B2C & B2B segments.
- Collaborate with sales, education, designers, and external influencers and/or industry experts to produce relevant and accurate visuals.
- Contribute graphics for the development of marketing copy for ads, sales collateral, and strategic online advertising.
- Contribute to the development of direct and indirect marketing campaigns.
- Follow, find, and interact with great branded and unbranded content across the web.
- Create templates for press releases, emails, donations, etc. to be used continuously.
- Contribute to website redesign project
*Flexible depending on company needs. If you are receiving this internship for academic credit and have weekly hour requirements from your college/university, please let us know.
We are looking for bright, motivated, and passionate people who are hungry for practical experience and collaboration. As an additional benefit to joining the team at MindsetGo, you will develop transferable workplace skills that will help you stand out from your peers. As a young but quickly developing company, enjoy a positive and energizing environment.
How to Apply
Please email Mark Altman at email@example.com by midnight on September 5th with your resume and a brief video showing you answering, or written answers to the following questions:
I look forward to hearing from you.