Five Star designated Murphy Insurance Agency is in search of a dedicated, experienced Commercial Lines CSR to join their Groton, MA team. Offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package within a supportive, team-oriented environment.
- Informs and educates clients about policy coverage, changes, exclusions and insurance needs
- Pre-qualifies and analyzes prospective business clients according to agency standards
- Prepares, completes and submit applications to carriers; develop summaries, proposals and provide technical support in coordination with Producer(s); and responsible for follow-up with carriers and clients
- Reviews policies and all documentation for accuracy and quality standards
- Assists clients with coverage changes, certificate requests, binders and endorsements; uses each contact as an opportunity to review needs and cross-sell appropriate services
- Responsible for existing client account review and renewal process including client contact, remarketing and proposals
- Actively seeks referrals from current clients and utilizes internal database to generate new businesses
- Cross-sells additional business services and refers clients to personal and financial services teams
- Manages non-renewals and cancellation requests in order to retain business where appropriate
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of current computer system functions, input procedures, codes and how to perform technical tasks to expedite client service
- Strong customer service focus with a highly professional attitude and approach to business
- Full knowledge of business insurance markets and products including rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned client and prospect lists
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of agency management software and insurance rating software; proficiency in Microsoft Suite office software; working knowledge of WinTAM a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced team environment
Education & Experience:Minimum of 3+ years experience as an insurance representative or client support representative. Producer P&C licensed preferred. High School diploma required. College degree highly desirable.
Qualified candidates, please send resume to: email@example.com.