Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Provides strategic vision for the delivery of all operational IT services, ensuring that IT infrastructure supports the achievement of the bank’s strategic goals. Provides leadership to the IT team to ensure a high quality of service to internal customers and seamless collaboration with external partners. In conjunction with executive management, develops the IT budget to maximize efficiency and organizational IT capabilities.
Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers:
- Develops and recommends division’s plan of organization and staffing. Selects and provides for the continuing development of subordinate managers and staff. Conducts periodic performance reviews and provides for the ongoing guidance, training and direction to staff in developing and implementing plans and objectives.
- Develops the bank’s plans and strategic vision for delivery of IT services for internal customers, determines most efficient IT resources to support the bank in reaching its strategic goals.
- Works with department heads throughout the bank to determine IT resource needs and how best to accommodate those needs.
- Manages the budgeting, capital plan and expenditures for the IT function of the bank.
- Develops and implements all functional policies and procedures.
- Serves as the main point of contact with IT vendors, managing those relationships to ensure maximum benefit for the organization and selecting vendors based upon thorough review processes.
- Plans for management’s role in Board of Director sub-committees related to IT and participates in the meetings on a regular basis.
Perform related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on computer information systems and/or business and ten years of IT experience with progressive responsibility, including at least five years of management experience within the IT function.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development and the ability to integrate that with the organization’s larger strategic plan.
- Strong leadership, management and communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders including the Board of Directors, executive management and employees.
- Strong knowledge of current IT fundamentals including network and PC operating systems, network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Knowledge of banking operations and IT infrastructure within financial institutions, including familiarity with various core processing platforms (FIS preferred).
Avidia Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled