Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Sr. Web Developer is involved in the technical design, programming, and maintenance of enterprise scale eCommerce Web applications and related systems. The position will provide the advanced technical skills necessary to accommodate a wide variety of Web application development tasks, and initiatives. The position supports all phases of the project life cycle and will work within a cross-functional team to assist in building and maintaining custom eCommerce systems that support the strategic goals and direction of the business.
Core Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft ASP.NET Development
- Microsoft VB, VB.NET, C# Programming
- Advanced SQL programming techniques including stored procedures, triggers, DTS packages, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server and Database Operations
- Responsive Application Design using Bootstrap framework.
- Experience developing large scale eCommerce applications and platforms.
- Resourceful problem solver with strong analytical, programming logic, and requirements gathering skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Minimum 7-10 years of eCommerce web programming experience.
- Preferred BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, software engineering, or related software programming discipline.
- Demonstrated excellence in programming.