Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Work closely with internal business units to develop, enhance, and maintain software that interacts with the bank’s enterprise level applications. You will utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment, as well as, review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and document test results.
Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers:
- Modify existing applications to support our business systems using mostly Python and PowerShell.
- Help design and develop new applications to support our business systems.
- Support users in utilization of internally developed software and add-ons to enterprise systems.
- Develop test cases and complete testing to validate concept and functionality.
- Assist end users with implementation and utilization of developed software tools and customizations.
- Follow and help maintain a set of programming best practices and procedures.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify efficiency opportunities and solve existing business needs.
- Write basic technical documentation for all developed or re-written applications, including such things as dependencies (files, jobs, etc.); purpose of the application; and any other important information about the application.
- Leads projects surrounding new implementations and technology upgrades.
- Works closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs.
- Partners with business unit representatives to identify, develop and implement technology solutions to enhance functionality and drive efficiency.
Perform related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical background
- Experience with Object Oriented code design
- Proficiency in Python, PowerShell/C# application/script development
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to swap between changing project priorities as needed
- Ability to communicate technical concepts or adaptations clearly to non-technical audiences. Comfortable working closely with business stakeholders to identify and quantify needs and address those needs with development of unique solutions.
- 2+ years of working software development experience
- Experience writing software for Windows platform including PowerShell scripting
- Experience with source control tools: Gitlab
- Working knowledge of IT networking and security controls
- Understanding of Cloud Services (AWS, Azure): SaaS; PaaS; IaaS
- Experience with virtualization technologies: Docker, VMWare
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and AD Group Policies and Security
- Experience with API-driven development for web applications
- Experience with API integration systems: Mulesoft
Avidia Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled