Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
At Great Wolf, the Human Resources Assistant is responsible for supporting the HR function in order to support and grow our most important asset -- our employees. In this role you will partner with HR leadership to ensure the HR function supports lodge objectives and are executed flawlessly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer office phone and walk-in questions and direct calls to correct person ensuring customers, guests and Pack Members are treated in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist HR Manager in recruiting by phone screening candidates and scheduling interviews; provides applicants support throughout the staffing process
- Responsible for tracking and recording employment applications to include applicant preferred position and source of referral, then forming weekly and/or monthly written report for Employee Relations Director
- Support Employee Relations and Training with clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Assist in training Wolfology, our orientation program, as well as other Pack Member training sessions; track training certifications
•Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing Human Resource and Training projects
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding all matters regarding the Customer Contact Center and its Pack Members whether discussed in the Employee Relations office or elsewhere
- Support the HR Department with Pack Member equipment acquisition, maintenance, and disbursal
- Support the HR Department with Pack Member benefits programs by studying related programs, preparing Pack Member benefits packages for mail, and maintaining Pack Member insurance/medical files
- Supports the HR Department in the maintenance of human resource records, past and current including but not limited to: Personnel Files, I-9, EEOC, Worker's Compensation, Drug Screening, Incident Files, and Health Files
- Supports the HR Department in data entry for the HRIS system
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending available Employee Relations workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Main point of contact to fulfill and track Pack Member Lodge requests
- Distribute and track Pack Member certificates
- Assist HR Manager in retention events and facilitation of the Spirit Team
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 1 year previous HR experience, training, or education
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous experience in hotel/resort/theme park industry
- Experience utilizing HR Technology
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Multi-tasking ability
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time