DEPARTMENT: Front Desk
JOB CODE: 61500
JOB SUMMARY: This position will ensure guests receive breakfast by preparing and maintaining a clean,
well-stocked and well organized kitchen. Provide quality service to all guests while keeping a positive
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get
along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. This means smiling and
addressing each guest with a “Good morning.”
• Promptly and effectively assist with guests’ requests and complaints.
• Set up breakfast area, dining room and kitchen for operation in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain breakfast area, dining room and kitchen during operational hours in a timely and efficient
• Break down breakfast area, dining room and kitchen at closing time using storage standards as
well as cleaning duties as assigned.
• Perform weekly, monthly and daily cleaning duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Ensure food order delivery accuracy while maintaining “first in first out” inventory methods as well
as labeling methods.
• Notify supervisor of any issues or shortages.
• Practice safety standards at all times.
• Maintain food logs, temperature logs, and red books as required by brand each day.
• Comply and practice hygiene standards in accordance with city and state health codes.
• Understand and continuously use the Quore system.
• Carry out any reasonable request by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Ethics- Treats people with respect; works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
• Customer Service- Responds promptly to customer need for service and assistance;
• Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are
covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
• Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change,
delays, or unexpected events
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe
conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Contributes to building a positive
team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
• Must be able to able to move, lift, carry push, pull and place objects less than or equal to 50
pounds without assistance.
• Continually required to walk, stand, and sit.
• Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
• Frequently required to taste or smell.
• Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must
acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her
accustomed shift as business demands.