Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Title: Registered Nurse
Reports to: Charge Nurse
Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: Full-time (32 hours) Part-time (24 hours)
Shift: Day, Evenings and Nights available
Unit: Child (ages 5-15)
The Registered Nurse is an active participant in the health care team who provides direct and indirect care to patients/families/legal guardians. The Registered Nurse is responsible for maintaining a safe therapeutic milieu grounded in TaraVista Behavioral Health Center core principles. The Registered Nurse works collaboratively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team and contributes to each patient’s individual treatment plan by helping develop, implement, and document appropriate goals and interventions, informed by patient strengths and presenting psychiatric problems.
RN license within the State of Massachusetts required; BSN preferred. Previous psychiatric / substance inpatient experience preferred. CPR certification required. Restraint Reduction de-escalation / crisis intervention experience preferred.
Additional preferred qualifications
• Ability to use critical thinking to make decisions and solve problems
• Knowledge of Behavior Health and Substance Abuse treatment modalities; applies nursing process from a Trauma Informed Recovery model of care
• Ability to develop a therapeutic relationship while maintaining professional boundaries
• Effective oral and written communication
• Sufficient typing and computer skills to facilitate use of Electronic Medical Record
• Flexibility, creativity and ability to manage stressful situations in a calm, organized and professional manner
TaraVista Behavioral Health Center, a 108 bed inpatient hospital, was conceived from this simple question: “What if we could create an inpatient Behavioral Health Center from scratch?” TaraVista’s mission is to provide compassionate, effective, sustainable care for those suffering from psychiatric distress and co-occurring substance abuse. To accomplish this, we have to reimagine how care is delivered - and we are actively seeking team members to help us continue this vision.
We seek innovative, energetic people who work well in teams and who are driven to help patients and families in a time of need.
We aren't for everyone. Our team members:
- Champion the patients
- Work as part of a collaborative, empowered team in a non-judgmental environment
- Have a voice that is welcomed, encouraged, and respected
- Do what needs to be done to support each other