Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Make an impact in your community through a career in health care!
Community Health Connections (CHC) is a safe haven to find compassionate care, regardless of income or insurance status. Founded on February 25, 2002, we have 20 years of experience as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving low income, underinsured, uninsured, publicly housed, and homeless populations in 35 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts.
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager, the LPN performs direct and indirect nursing activities in accordance with licensure by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the policies and procedures of the health center.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate Degree in Licensed Practical Nursing or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-year similar work, internship or volunteer experience required
- Currently licensed to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Hmong preferred
- Work experience equivalent to one year as an LPN in an ambulatory medical office environment
- Computer skills for accurate data entry
- AHA BLS Health Care Provider certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced medical office environment
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including bonuses, paid time off (vacation, sick, personal and 10 holidays), health, dental, life, vision, 401K, and more!