Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Make an impact in your community through a career in health care!
Community Health Connections (CHC) is a safe haven to find compassionate care, regardless of income or insurance status. Founded on February 25, 2002, we have 20 years of experience as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving low income, underinsured, uninsured, publicly housed, and homeless populations in 35 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts.
Under supervision from the Director of BH, provides a wide range of psychosocial evaluation/assessment, diagnostic, counseling therapy, crisis intervention, and/or case management services in an integrated primary care setting located in a community health center. Works collaboratively with other mental health and medical providers and trainees engaged in related therapeutic/patient care activities.
- Master's degree in counseling or social work
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LICSW) or equivalent or licensure pending, as documented by temporary license.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical social work and mental health counseling principles, methods, procedures, and standards.
- Familiarity with psychological testing.
- Interviewing and psychological/developmental evaluation skills.
- Skill in preparing and maintaining patient records.
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Clinical experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of community mental health resources and willingness to reach out to existing resources.
- Ability to maintain emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Bilingual/Trilingual (ENG/SPANISH/PORTUGUESE) Preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention techniques.
- Ability to evaluate the progress of therapeutic programs and to make individual modifications.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of social and vocational rehabilitation as they relate to mental health clinical practices.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical issues related to patients' rights.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including bonuses, paid time off (vacation, sick, personal and 10 holidays), health, dental, life, vision, 401K, and more!