At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
This role is part of Steward's Hospital Systems and is located at Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in diverse responsibilities in the Human Resources field!
The Employment Coordinator executes and coordinates the day-to-day functions of the Human Resources Department as it relates to staffing, transfers, onboarding and day to day requests from employees about all matters HR. This position sits at the Human Resources office which is fun, energetic, and fast-paced. We are looking for an outgoing and organized HR professional to join our growing team!
• Offers the highest standards of customer service to the HR Director, as well as the client managers, supervisors and employees.
• Provides administrative and compliance support for the recruitment process
• Manages the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board.
• Acts as a liaison between the Medical Center and candidates
• Assists in the recruitment of employees as needed. Supports recruitment and sourcing efforts by liaising between HR and other departments, as well as outside vendors/agencies.
• Responsible for updating candidates on their status regarding all parts of the staffing lifecycle: paperwork, interviews, next steps, etc.
• Ensures that new employees complete required paperwork
• Represents the Medical Center at job fairs, recruiting events and open houses as needed.
• Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support on boarding of all temporary staff
• Maintains HR reports as it relates to employment
• Acts as point of contact as it relates to onboarding and orientation of new employees
• Coordinates and assists with new hire orientation
• Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by onboarding within pre determined time frame
• Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership.
• Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to staffing and onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong customer-service skills.
•Intermediate to Advance level in computer and phone correspondence.
• Solid communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high pressure environment.
I. Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
II. Experience: 1-2 years of HR and or Administrative Office experience
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.