Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
DAY HABILITATION HEALTH CARE SUPERVISOR
Provides, supervises, and documents health care services in accordance with the appropriate state regulations, nursing standards, and Massachusetts R.N. licensure requirements. Oversees all health-care services provided to consumers. The Health Care Supervisor provides direct care and in-service training in relevant medical and health-related issues. Coordinates medical services with each consumer’s primary care physician or medical clinic, group home staff, and/or family. This is a 40 hour salaried position providing skill training for staff along with advocacy and medical oversight to all individuals with developmental disabilities at Minute Man Arc for Human Services who attend the Day Habilitation program.
· Currently registered with the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
· Demonstrated working knowledge of medications used for seizure disorders and behavior problems.
· Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as physician’s written orders, prescriptions, regulations, policies, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding Windows based computer
· technology with little supervision. These skills include searching the internet, using Microsoft WORD/EXCEL programs, quick key shortcut and the ability to positively engage members using camera based software for tele-health purposes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· One (1) year in a community health setting.
· One (1) years’ experience in a training program for individuals with developmental disabilities.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or RN degree.
TO APPLY: www.minutemanarc.org/careers
Minute Man Arc offers competitive salaries, training, educational and advancement opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package. We offer a work environment which values and respects the diversity of our staff. EOE/AA/M/F/VET/DISABILITY