Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Gibbet Hill Grill, part of the Webber Restaurant Group, located in Groton MA is now hiring a Sous Chef.
We are seeking a motivated Sous Chef to join our fast paced and dynamic culinary team. As a Sous Chef, you will be responsible for assisting the Executive Chef in overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality culinary experience for our guests.
- Overseeing and participating in the preparation of all dishes, ensuring consistency and quality.
- Mentoring and training kitchen staff, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Assisting in inventory management and ordering of supplies as needed.
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in compliance with all health and safety standards.
- Stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Gibbet Hill Grill is at the forefront of the local food movement. We are one of the only restaurants in New England that has a produce farm on site. With over 3 acres of produce available to the restaurants, we can bring a true farm to fork experience to life.
What we offer:
We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth. Webber Restaurant Group was recently awarded “Boston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after the first full 30 (thirty) days of employment to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental)
- Manager dining benefit.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Competitive Salary.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability.
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
|Salary||$55,000 - $65,000 / Year|
|Schedule||Part Time, Full Time|
|Experience||Minimum 2 years of experience|
|Location||61 Lowell Rd, Groton, MA 01450, USA|