Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
As a Food Runner at Gibbet Hill Grill, you are responsible for making sure each guest receives hot food hot and cold food cold. The Food Runner plays a vital role on our team ensuring each guest receives the correct meal and allergy dishes are delivered with care. A Food Runner is responsible for items such as stocking the expo line, running food to the dining room, bar and lounge area and assisting guests with their needs.
Food Runner candidates should have a minimum of 6 months experience running food in a full-service, high-volume restaurant.
Food Runners are paid a competitive hourly wage plus tips.
- Work closely with the Gibbet Hill Grill kitchen staff to ensure that food items are prepared and ready for delivery to customers.
- Collect and verify customer orders before delivering them to their respective tables.
- Ensure that food items are delivered to the correct tables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate with the kitchen staff and servers to ensure that orders are accurate and complete.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, answering questions, and addressing concerns.
- Ensure that all food items are handled and stored in compliance with food safety and allergy standards.
- Assist in performing other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment
- Ability to multitask and take direction
- Work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 30 lbs and carry a tray
Here is a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus - get paid to work with your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
|Schedule||Part Time, Full Time|
|Location||61 Lowell Rd, Groton, MA 01450, USA|