Apply online or stop in between 1 pm and 4 pm Monday - Friday to apply and speak with a manager
Cook – Are you a talented Line or Broil Cook looking to gain experience at a premier Farm-to-Form restaurant? At Gibbet Hill Grill we offer that and more! Our team members receive a daily family meal, the continuing food and beverage education, opportunity for growth, and an expansive benefits package*.
Gibbet Hill Grill is a family owned and operated business. The basis of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
- At Gibbet Hill Grill we love being a part of the local community.
- We are located in a spectacular setting on 500 acres of conservation land with our own farm and livestock.
- Gibbet Hill Grill is housed in a 100 year old barn.
- During the growing season, more than half of the menu comes from the farm.
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 75% of our GM's started with us in an hourly role).
Why you should apply with us?
- Line or Broil Cook experience – minimum of 2 years preferred.
- Ability to read and execute recipes.
- Willingness to cross-train and learn new culinary skills.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Adheres to sanitation and safety guidelines.
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Gibbet Hill Grill is an equal opportunity employer.
HERE IS THE LINK TO APPLY https://www.gibbethillcareers.com/clients/17221/posting/3509598/en
- Flexible Schedule - full and part-time
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- 401k* with an annual match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and opportunities for growth!