Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Senior Teller/Financial Service Rep
Career Opportunity: Senior Teller / Financial Service Representative
Location: Townsend Branch
Schedule: Full time
Workers Credit Union is seeking qualified candidates to fill a full time Senior Teller / Financial Service Representative position in our Townsend Branch.
This individual will be based in the Townsend Branch but will occasionally work in the following locations as needed: Fitchburg & Lunenburg Branches.
• Process all member transactions efficiently and accurately including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transactions
• Open and service all types of Workers deposit accounts
• Balance Cash Drawer and assist Tellers in resolving more complex balancing errors
• Coach new Tellers
• Cross sell and make referrals for all credit union products and services
• Schedule Teller staff, open and close branch, and order cash
• One to two years of Teller experience
• Successful experience in making sales and referrals in a financial services environment
• Knowledge of state and federal regulations including those pertaining to IRA'S, deposit accounts, and consumer loans
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System ("NMLS") and maintaining active status and accurate information on file is mandatory.
• Bilingual skills, specifically in Spanish, Portuguese and/or Hmong, are a plus. We offer a bilingual bonus payout.
• Work in forward thinking, fast paced team where doing it right the first time is part of our culture
• Exposure to cutting edge technologies
• Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with options to fit any lifestyle
• 401K plan with employer match
• Tuition Assistance
• Lucrative Bonus Programs
Workers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2e6da3f8-efb4-43cb-9248-5c5ab1e3a6d2