Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Career Opportunity: Resolution Representative
Location: Littleton, MA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Workers Credit Union is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Resolution Representative to join our established Member Solutions team located in our NEW corporate headquarters in Littleton, MA.
As the Resolution Representative, you will be an advocate for the Member Solutions Department within the credit union and you will be responsible for performing various duties to collect delinquent accounts to minimize potential losses to the credit union.
• Perform collection activities on accounts including telephone calls and written correspondence
as necessary to resolve delinquent accounts with members
• Consult with members to assist in preventing and resolving delinquency by arranging payment plans
• Follow up on all accounts assigned for repossession with agent regarding their current status
• Monitor and maintain Bankruptcy Accounts
• One year of collections experience with knowledge of Collection practices and law, bankruptcy law and court procedures
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
• Bilingual skills, specifically in Spanish, Portuguese and/or Hmong, are a plus.
• Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with options to fit any lifestyle
• 401K plan with employer match
• Tuition Assistance
• Lucrative Bonus Programs
Workers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2e6da3f8-efb4-43cb-9248-5c5ab1e3a6d2