Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Project Manager - (PM)
Application Deadline: N/A
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, designing, developing and delivering efficient business and operations systems through the use of technology and process reengineering. This includes: gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases; managing proposed projects and system requirements; troubleshooting applications and software for internal customers; and managing application vendors to maximize the benefit of IT system investments. The Project Manager will also coordinate and manage technology projects and activities, as assigned.
• Works closely with department managers, system owners, and end-users to define business and operational requirements and systems goals. Interpret issues and provide initial analysis towards resolution.
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Coordinate the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, enhancements and upgrades to existing applications.
• Develop project plans with a focus on innovation. Set project priorities; identify and establish deadlines, scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions. Maintain proper documentation of project from initiation to completion.
• Examine and evaluate reporting requirements for various business units across the organization. Meet with management to define, create, prepare and deliver new reporting requirements. Develop routines and procedures for end-users to facilitate best practices use of reporting tools and applications. Manage report ticketing system.
• Prepare budget impact analysis on projects.
• Develop a documented test plan for projects which should be scripted and measurable. Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
• Create specifications, diagrams, charts and document system operational procedures to enhance support functions.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual administrative maintenance reviews.
• Insure the integrity and confidentiality of data residing in the Bank’s information systems.
• A bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in retail banking, loan or bank operations preferred.
• Demonstrated work experience in the assessment and documentation of complex manual or automated business processes.
• Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
• Knowledge of FISERV’s DNA Core system preferred.
• Report-writing skills are preferred.
• Superior project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of MS Project or similar software such as MS Office Suite/Excel required. Proven organizational and communication skills as well as meticulous attention to detail are required. Superior verbal/written and presentation skills and knowledge are required.
• Must have schedule flexibility and be able to work extended hours and weekends.
Clinton Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Apply - https://clintonsavings.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/232