Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Operations Representative is primarily responsible for reviewing and decisioning inclearing check exceptions, processing third party check returns, processing adjustments, and the document imaging process to convert many of the bank’s critical documents and forms into electronic format for retention and research purposes.
• Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the handling of internal and external customer inquiries related to electronic banking services (Online/Mobile Banking, Bill Payment, Cash Management, Bank by Phone and ATM/Debit Cards) and IRAs.
• Review daily inclearing check exception items and make informed decisions to pay or return items appropriately; update core system to accurately pay or return insufficient or uncollected items and charge or waive appropriate fees, per requests from Retail and Commercial areas.
• Perform balancing and reporting functions associated with the inclearing review to ensure all items are processed correctly and in a timely manner. Communicate decisions with employees in other departments and core vendor. Alert Supervisor of any issues or concerns.
• Process non-imageable items received from branch network, such as savings bonds and Canadian items. Prepare cash letters as required.
• Research errors on deposit account transactions to determine action steps needed for resolution. Enter required information into FedLine, process corresponding transactions for deposit accounts or general ledger accounts, and communicate effectively with core vendor, other financial institutions, branches and customers as needed to resolve in a timely manner.
• Provide backup support for critical tasks in the electronic banking, card and IRA areas. Examples include reviewing IRA transactions and documentation, processing consumer mobile deposits, merchant remote deposit capture, outgoing wire transfers and ACH files via business online banking, processing hot cards, travel notes, limit changes, contacting customers with possible card fraud, and various tasks related to disputed card transactions.
• Perform document imaging tasks to comply with federal and state record retention requirements, and for research and storage purposes; ensure scanned images meet quality control standards and are indexed accurately and in a timely manner.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks are required. The candidate must have the ability to demonstrate and apply good judgment in resolving problems. Must be committed to providing the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers. Communication skills that require the ability to deal effectively by telephone are required. Ability to utilize various types of office equipment, including computer and document scanner.
Clinton Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Member FDIC Member DIF
Apply - https://clintonsavings.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/232