Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Amazing Company culture!
- Birthday Bonus and Day Off
- Time Off (Paid), Paid Holidays, Etc.
- Community Volunteer Programs
- Health Club Reimbursement
Assumes responsibility for managing real estate applications generated through direct channels, online and branch staff. Develops and maintains Realtor relationships; assists the Call Center and Branch Originators with more complex transactions and provides training when necessary.
- Reaches out to new applicants to review and verify information provided online or with branch staff.
- Input data into appropriate loan origination software for real estate loans. Pulls credit bureau reports, performs credit analysis and runs automated underwriting.
- Complete analysis to evaluate possible financial products, solutions, and makes recommendations to customers to best meet their needs and financial circumstances.
- Ensure highest level of Quality Service is provided to external and internal members.
- Complete monthly Equity survey of local competitors for SVP Lending.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number to be maintained.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
- Import new applications generated through various channels into the loan origination system.
- Upload various disclosures and documents to the loan origination system.
- Originate mortgage loans and home equity lines of credit through direct contact with members.
- Recommend appropriate products to consumers to meet their financial objectives.
- Cross-sell all credit union products and services to members and originate consumer real estate loans.
- Provide assistance to Call Center and Branch Originators, including on loan systems, mortgage products, and procedural changes.
- Participate in community and business organization functions as a representative of the Credit Union.
- High school diploma with additional course work in mortgage and consumer laws and procedures and credit analysis.
- Two to five years of related experience in a credit union, bank or other consumer or mortgage lending company.
- Knowledge of lending laws, underwriting procedures, loan policies and guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to sell products and services.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Must possess self-initiative and follow through.
General office equipment
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, sitting for extended period of times, high pressure / fast past office environment; ability to move/travel to all branch locations.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
IC Federal Credit Union is a committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.