Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Mortgage Operations Manager
Career Opportunity: Mortgage Operations Manager
Location: Fitchburg, MA
Schedule: Full-time; Monday – Friday
As the Mortgage Operations Manager, you will provide exceptional leadership to the team of Mortgage Generalists, Mortgage Closers, Quality Control Administrator, and the Mortgage Systems Partner.
• Oversee the functions of the Mortgage Generalists, Mortgage Closers, QC Administrator, and the Mortgage Systems Partner
• Oversee the mortgage and home equity loan closing process
• Remain a subject matter expert on regulatory requirements and procedures
• Ensure training for department staff, to include product knowledge, regulatory requirements, procedural requirements and software utilization
• Manage systems in the Mortgage Department as it relates to loan origination system, testing and implementing new releases.
• Acts as the point of contact with the vendor for matters requiring assistance from the vendor.
• Provide recommendations for process improvements and participate in the implementation including the updating of all procedures and forms as required.
• Work with auditors and examiners to provide the required documents before, during and after the exam.
• Ensure that monthly reconciliation of the general ledger accounts, construction loan and holdback accounts are completed timely and accurately.
What you will need to be successful:
• At least 5 years’ experience in mortgage lending with lending authority
• Candidates must have experience leading and coaching a team of employees
• Strong attention to detail, ability to process work quickly and accurately, and must demonstrate the ability to work under deadline pressure
• Thorough knowledge of real estate lending guidelines and regulations including secondary market
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook needed
• High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s degree preferred
• Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with options to fit any lifestyle
• 401K plan with employer match
• Tuition Assistance
• Lucrative Bonus Program
Workers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2e6da3f8-efb4-43cb-9248-5c5ab1e3a6d2