Workers Credit Union has a great career opportunity for a Member Information Center Manager to join our fast paced, highly technical and growing Member Information Center team.
Reporting to the AVP, Member Information Center Sales, you will support the business by providing general oversight, support, and guidance to the Member Information Center through the development of your team.
• Review and analyze reporting metrics to identify behavior trends.
• Provide management with appropriate daily, weekly and monthly reports detailing sales and service efforts, metrics and call statistics.
• Demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills to address issues in calls escalated by your team. Interact with members directly as necessary.
• Provide on-going coaching and training to direct reports to exceed established service expectations.
• Provide direction and support to the staff by overseeing proper staff workflow, scheduling and efficiencies.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Five years of needs-based selling experience in a banking environment
• Three years of supervisory experience
• Knowledgeable of products, services, policies and procedures as they relate to the Credit Union environment
• Highly effective communication and listening skills
• Working knowledge of Call Center technology and programs. An understanding of ACD telephone system and call recording systems, Cisco phones and related software, including operating and reporting functions preferred
• Work in forward thinking, fast paced team where doing it right the first time is part of our culture
• Exposure to cutting edge technologies
• Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with options to fit any lifestyle
• 401K plan with employer match
• Tuition Assistance
• Lucrative Bonus Programs
Contact our Talent Management Team at Careers@wcu.com to learn more.
Workers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.