Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
To improve the well-being of our Members by providing innovative products and services while promoting Member education and community support through a team of caring, knowledgeable and empowered professionals.
Amazing Company culture!
- Birthday Bonus and Day Off
- Time Off (Paid), Paid Holidays, Etc.
- Community Volunteer Programs
- Health Club Reimbursement
As a Loan Resolution Specialist, you'll help members resolve delinquency issues using a variety of solutions to reach a mutually agreed upon payment plan to settle existing past due accounts. You will work with members on a daily basis, managing multiple delinquent accounts including Direct and Indirect Auto, Credit Cards, Personal Loans as well as Checking account charge off balances. This position assumes responsibility for the control of delinquent loan accounts and pending reminders. Follows up on delinquent loan accounts and maintains accurate records.
- Contacts delinquent members by telephone and via mail or meet with members who come into the office who need assistance. Determines the reason for default and takes appropriate action to bring current.
- Make recommendations on appropriate action on those accounts that cannot be reached, or on which satisfactory agreements cannot be made.
- Assist members with total loss and GAP insurance claims.
- Performs research on member disputes.
- Performs skip tracing functions.
- Sends repossession notices to members and maintains an inventory of repossessed property.
- Basic knowledge and use of Microsoft Products.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
- Assists members with problem resolutions including loan extensions with approval.
- Performs miscellaneous administrative duties relative to collections and other related duties as assigned.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent with specialized courses and or seminars in collections law and procedures.
- One to three years of related experience in a credit union or other financial institution.
- Knowledge of collections laws and procedures, personal computer operation, basic credit analysis and credit counseling.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills including the ability to counsel, persuade and make decisions as required.
General office equipment
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, move from floor to floor, sit or stand for long periods of time, climb ladder, stoop/ crouch while filing or pulling files from vault.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
IC Federal Credit Union is a committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.