MassDevelopment, the state’s development finance agency and land bank, works with businesses, nonprofits, banks, and communities to stimulate economic growth across the Commonwealth.
MassDevelopment is committed to achieving three goals: stimulating business, driving economic growth, and helping communities across Massachusetts, all seen through the lens of access, diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive to provide a work environment that celebrates difference and is free of implicit and explicit bias; an environment that recognizes the thoughts and contributions of every colleague as crucial to our collective success.
Hybrid: work remotely and in Boston office
Two days In-person, three days can be worked remotely
AVP Portfolio Administration
MassDevelopment is seeking a Loan Administrator in our Lending department within the Finance Programs division. The work for this role will be split between in-person work at our Boston office and remote work. The Loan Administrator will help the lending, community development, and real estate divisions with portfolio administration under the overall leadership of the Assistant Vice President Portfolio Administration. This role will concentrate on loan paperwork preparation and data accuracy, guaranteeing top-notch client care for internal and external clients.
- In charge of processing loan payments and working with accounting to guarantee precise billing.
- Serve as the main point of contact for both external and internal customers.
- Make sure all documentation in the loan servicing system is accurate.
- Maintain a mechanism for file retention.
- Provide assistance with quarterly and monthly reporting.
- Responsible for Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), Real Estate tax and insurance monitoring.
- Assist in processing legal paperwork.
- Real Estate tax monitoring
- Prepare Mortgage Discharges for paid off loans.
- Understanding of workplace concepts and issues related to diversity, equity, inclusion, access, belonging, and anti-oppression
- 1-3 years of equivalent job experience or an associate degree
- Proven ability to manage a variety of projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a customer-centric focus.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as needed.
- Familiarity with commercial loan documentation and loan servicing systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a loan operations department ( preferred not required) .
- Proficiency with loan servicing systems, Enable preferred ( preferred not required) .
MassDevelopment offers a robust and generous benefits package. In addition to standard benefits, highlights include:
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Premium Medical and Dental Coverage
- Generous employer Contributions to Retirement Savings Plans
- 7.5% employer contribution into a 401(a) Defined Contribution Plan
- 457(b) with employer match of up to 5%
- Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
- Transportation Reimbursement