Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Financial Wellness Specialist
Career Opportunity: Financial Wellness Specialist
Location will be at our Gardner, MA Branch, and floating to other close-by branches
The schedule is full time, 40 hours per week (Saturdays and evenings required)
At Workers Credit Union, we take pride in staying ahead of the curve and offering innovative ways to improve the daily lives of our members.
As a Financial Wellness Specialist (FWS), you will help guide our members towards achieving their financial dreams by providing in-depth one-on-one consultations to talk about where life has taken them and where they’d like to go.
• Provide individualized financial coaching to members to help them reach their desired goals at each life cycle
• The FWS will take a holistic approach by evaluating each members overall financial wellness from; credit, budgeting, saving, education expense, home ownership and retirement
• The FWS will act as a partner to collaboratively develop an individualized plan, create milestones, and monitor the member’s progress while they work towards achieving their outlined financial goals
• Identify opportunities to refer members to specialized internal business partners such as small business, investments, mortgages and insurance to round out their financial plan
• The FWS will also be required to travel to multiple branches in their designated area
• One year of banking experience and one year of sales experience required
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with members, WCU employees, business associates and the public
• Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System ("NMLS") and maintaining active status and accurate information on file is mandatory.
• Bilingual skills, specifically in Spanish, Portuguese and/or Hmong, are a plus. We offer a bilingual bonus payout.
• Work in forward thinking, fast paced team where doing it right the first time is part of our culture
• Exposure to cutting edge technologies
• Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with options to fit any lifestyle
• 401K plan with employer match
• Tuition Assistance
• Lucrative Bonus Programs
Workers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2e6da3f8-efb4-43cb-9248-5c5ab1e3a6d2