GFA Federal Credit Union is seeking a talented Human Resources Assistant to process the daily operations of the Human Resources Department including but not limited to payroll, benefits and staffing.
Summary of duties:
- The administration of payroll and employee benefits
- Employee on-boarding and orientation
- Assist with staffing activities
- Posting job openings
- Tracking candidate information as required
- Generate offer packages
- Scan, photocopy, fax, file papers and documents and other clerical functions
Maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to personnel, and all information is kept secure.
Able to follow established process as well as recommend new processes to improve efficiency.
Moderate problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; maintain composure under stressful situations
Planning and organizing skills, using time efficiently and can develop realistic action plans
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
Dependable, consistently at work on time, follows instructions
2 years experience in an administrative role; Human Resource experience preferred. Paycom payroll system knowledge a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer services: 2 years (Preferred)
- payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- human resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off