Are you a positive, professional leader looking for a new opportunity?
As an Assistant Branch Manager, this individual will present themself in a positive and professional service-oriented manner that serves as a role model for others. They will assist members (and internal customers) in a service-first, solution-based manner, working to establish relationships, allowing GFA to become the members first thought when faced with a financial decision.
As a leader, they will attend civic and community events, make calls to existing businesses and performs lobby management techniques to drive new and existing memberships. They will be cross-trained in all branch functions and should think ahead to branch needs and potential solutions.
- Operates within an established set of policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate records of accounts and member requests.
- Is able to provide solutions in complex situations.
- Opens accounts, offers services and handles loan inquiries in accordance to all policies and procedures.
- Performs outbound telephone calling efforts and follows-up on member requests with which they assisted.
- Attains, tracks, reports and leads others in sales performance in accordance with assigned production goals.
- Prepares and delivers formal staff feedback including coaching plans, warnings, career development and performance appraisals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multi tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills
- Computer skills
- Windows and web-based systems
- Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- General Office Environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Positions available in our Keene and Peterborough locations
When submitting application please include your salary requirements. Applications without the requested information will not be considered. No phone calls please.
GFA offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K with match and more. For more information visit our website at www.gfafcu.com.
GFA is an equal opportunity employee