Masy BioServices is a 35-year-old family owned business which has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Masy currently has four locations and over 150 employees. We provide services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Our reputation has been built around the quality and experience of our staff. We have carefully built a dynamic team whose members possess diverse professional skills. We offer a casual, friendly atmosphere, promoting individual development, career growth and industry association opportunities.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a matching 401K, health, dental, short term and long term disability and life insurance. We also offer holiday pay, PTO, education reimbursement, AAA membership and a clothing allowance.
Masy BioServices is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is part of a team of Facilities and HVAC mechanics who are responsible for routine maintenance including troubleshooting, repair and replacement of facilities equipment. This also includes, but is not limited to, rough carpentry, painting, plumbing and building upkeep. The right candidate will be a self-starter who has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and is comfortable working in a team environment.
• Evaluates incoming requests for services and determines priority for completion
• Maintains and updates security and fire alarm systems
• Performs routine carpentry, electrical and plumbing tasks
• General maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs, installing/repairing items, painting, moving equipment or furniture, general upkeep of the facility, etc.
• Keeps outside area shoveled and safe during inclement weather
• Ensures major equipment and furnishings are maintained in safe, operable condition and/or arrange for replacement
• Ensures that the facility is maintained in accordance with relevant regulations and fiscal consideration
• Responsible for cleaning up after projects
• Maintains tools & maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition
• Maintains inventories of maintenance materials, supplies and repair parts at required levels
• All other duties as assigned
• Valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s license
• Experience in plumbing, electrical and construction
• Must hold a minimum of a Class D electrical license for low voltage work
• Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Windows, Word and Outlook
• Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand tools and to paint
• Ability to work on a ladder for extended periods of time
• Inoculations may be required
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Work environment is typically office and laboratory
Follow the link to apply online: