Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Everyone Is a Caregiver.
At UMass Memorial Health Care, Everyone is a Caregiver regardless of title. Exceptional patient care, academic excellence and leading-edge research make UMass Memorial the premier health care system of Central and Western Massachusetts, and a place where we can help you build the career you deserve. We are more than 14,000 employees, working together as one health care system. And everyone, in their own unique way, plays an important part, everyday.
Requisition #: 220329
Title: Driver / Material Handler
Department: Materials Management
Shift: mixed shifts/as needed
Union: non union
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center
Under the direction of the Supervisor, Storeroom, performs a variety of activities related to the processing and transport of supplies throughout the UMMHC system.
- Operates light trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport supplies. May drive large 26 ft, 26,001 lb capacity box truck.
- Operates pallet mover.
- Loads and unloads supplies, secures in truck; transports safely.
- Delivers supplies to main campus loading docks, and to offsite departmental customers as needed.
- Completes accurately all delivery records required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess appropriate Massachusetts motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Able to read, write and understand basic instructions, verbal and written.
- Able to perform basic arithmetic functions.
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach throughout the workday.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to push and pull wheeled carts up to 300 lbs.
- Employees must be at least 18 years of age to perform this role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Standards of Respect: