Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
We offer some great benefits at MTC including:
Including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Company paid 401k contributions
- FREE counseling services for financial aid, marriage, PTSD, etc.
- 10 paid holidays a year
- 2 weeks of sick time and 2 additional weeks of vacation per year
- Instruct new students on basic skills that will enhance career readiness and job search competencies.
- Motivate and counsel students in areas of retention, career success standards, career readiness, social skills and other areas as described in the career preparation curriculum.
- Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes.
- Coordinate delivery of individualized services with career preparation counselors, residential advisors and other departments as necessary to resolve concerns affecting student’s commitment to continuing and completing training.
- Provide a classroom atmosphere conducive to continuous learning and student retention.
- Develop methods to maintain positive contact with admissions counselors and students’ family members.
- Administer and correct tests and other assessment instruments; maintain and monitor student accountability and attendance daily in center information system (CIS); monitor and report student status daily to the supervisor of career preparation.
- Monitor and document student’s progress in the (CIS) reports and case notes.
- Assist in the development of the center’s career preparation plan.
- Observe, analyze and document accomplishments, attendance, job ethics, and personal appearance to determine readiness for movement to the career development period.
Education and Experience Requirements: Associate’s degree and two year’s related experience. Directly related experience and/or related certification may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and computer proficiency required. Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.