Our Core Values
Customer First ¨ Guanxi ¨ Ownership ¨ Passion ¨ Do More With Less
About 1A Auto
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great “can-do” culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.
We embrace our purpose which is to be passionate about empowering people to do their own auto repairs. Our company’s mission is to make your car projects go smoothly and to become your trusted source for auto parts. We treat our customers like family. And our niche is to provide great value, exceptional customer service and education to make customers confident in their decision to do their own repairs.
Customer Service Representatives have direct interaction with customers and are responsible for recommending products, resolving inquiries and processing of orders while maintaining a high standard of service and professionalism. Candidates for this position should enjoy repetitive duties with high volume of customer inquiries and exhibit patience and attention to detail as they focus on completing tasks quickly and accurately. This position requires working collaboratively with others in your group and in other departments. The goal is happy customers who will buy from us again!
Shift 11:30am - 8:00pm (4 weekdays) & 8:00 - 4:30pm (saturday)
Possibility of work from home option if in the New England area (MA, ME, VT, CT, RI)
COVID-19 restrictions: Until the stay-at-home is lifted, all interviewing, onboarding, training and work will be done remotely.
*****We have a promotion going on right now for a $1000 sign-on bonus! In addition to the sign on bonus - we also offer fantastic benefits that includes 3 weeks paid time off to start!*****
- Responding to customer calls or emails in a high call volume environment
- Working with customers to resolve Issues
- Website order processing
- Screening for fraud
- Handling returns
- Ensuring accuracy in the processing of customer orders
- Communicating and providing input on customer issues to the Quality department
- Document customer issues in an internal system to ensure accurate tracking of improvement efforts
- Accountable for performing to department performance metrics
- Familiarity with Web Order Fraud Screening
- Experienced with Order Management
- Detail oriented
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Able to work in a quick paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers. Additionally, have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of 1A Auto staff.
- Must have problem solving abilities
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. MS Office, and Web including eBay shopping).
- Knowledge of automotive parts and repair processes a plus
- Team Player
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years related customer service experience in a high volume environment /or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.