Cambrooke Therapeutics Inc.
Client Services Specialist
Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Inc. is a leader and global innovator in the field of advanced medical nutrition. We are
passionate in our pursuit of improving the lives of patients by bringing new therapeutic options to those with
therapeutic and chronic medical needs. We bring value to the medical community by developing, manufacturing and
commercializing nutritional therapeutic options to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational
efficiency across a broad spectrum of diseases.
The Client Services Specialist handles incoming and outgoing customer service functions. This position requires the
ability to accurately and efficiently handle heavy call volume communicating tactfully and professionally with patients
and their family members, various healthcare professionals and institutions, as well as field sales representatives. This
position is in the Corporate office in Ayer, MA. The hours for this position are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
• Provide excellent customer service resolving issues in a timely, professional and caring manner with compassion and
drive to ensure patient(s) and their families receive optimal coverage so they can receive Cambrooke products with
the least financial impact on them.
• Participate in the Customer Service effort using Nexternal OMS and Salesforce.
• Timely and accurate order processing for retail, wholesale, and institutional medical foods and formula orders.
• Researching and resolving client issues that relate to the order process.
• Establishing new client accounts.
• Distributing informational materials to clients and institutions.
• Maintaining and updating client information.
• Maintaining files for wholesale and institutional orders.
• Maintaining and updating customer service data base.
• Facilitating insurance authorizations.
• Processing Sample Requests submitted by clients, dietitians and Territory Managers.
• Daily order review and Credit Card processing in OMS.
• Ability to make outbound sales calls.
• Communicating customer concerns, complaint and inquiries internally.
• Maintaining and safe-guarding information with regards customer information and internal communication.
• Adhering to all company SOPs with regards quality and safety.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; College degree a plus.
• 3 plus years customer service experience in Durable Medical Equipment, Pharmaceutical, Nutrition, Healthcare or
Health Insurance industries.
• Working knowledge of commercial and state payers claim processing and procedures (including Medicare, Medicaid
• Medical Terminology and/or Clinical Nutrition knowledge a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel skills required.
• Order management system experience required; Nexternal OMS and Salesforce experience a plus.
• Strong written and oral communications skills required.
• Demonstrated sense of compassion and drive to ensure patient(s) and their families receive optimal coverage so they
can receive Cambrooke products with the least financial impact on them
• Knowledge of HIPAA and the ability to maintain confidential information security relative to all company’s
• Must be results and people-orientated having the ability to balance business and relationship
• Ability to multi-task, with strong detail orientation to ensure accurate order entry.
• Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communications.
• Ability to be dependable, punctual, and demonstrate a strong work ethic, along with willingness to share and
communicate with team members.
• Ability to interact well with other staff members and in alignment with company’s overall goals is required.
• Ability to occasionally lift 10 lbs., reach, bend, stoop.
• Ability to work in a seated position for up to 8 hours a day.
• Ability to utilize a telephone, headset, and computer.
• Ability to get along with diverse personalities at all organizational levels; tactful, mature and flexible.
• Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• Ability to think analytically and to assist with new initiatives which support and enhance the organizational mission
• Ability to successfully function and accurately manage workflow during high volume, critical situations. Ability to take
proactive steps to prepare for critical situations.
• Detailed oriented with a strong mathematical aptitude
• Punctuality, a strong work ethic, and an eagerness to share and communicate with the Cambrooke team are required.
Qualified applicants, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Responsibilities and Qualifications listed are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform,
with or without reasonable accommodation.